determined lady

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

..gotta go my own way..

..i've got to move on and be who i am...i gotta go my own way.!.I have done so many things..isn't it enough? Probably some of you will say YES, but most of you will say NO..I have already done and followed what you're saying..And still I am following..last time I followed,recently I'm following...do I have to follow again the next time..?..I have my mind and yes I have my own way..How long will I stay here..? I want to go my own way..but when will it be...?????

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2008 at 9:00 PM , Blogger ...'cat-a-salvaje'.. said...

mmm...u better run your life to what you think is right for you..gaya lagi ng sinasav ko...as long as hapi ka den go ahead...
luv u baeh...

 
At September 24, 2008 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Kim Ye-jun said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home