determined lady

Monday, September 22, 2008

..do i make you proud..?

..ive gone a long way..but still I am waiting for the moment..a moment that you will utter "IM PPROUD OF YOU". As of this time, I am certain that it is impossible to happen..maybe it will be the next year..or either the next next yearS...now all I know is that Im giving all the best that I can just to be the person you want me to be..I know where th eboundary is..where is my place and you as much higher than i am..I know my limitations..Despite all my sufferings, still my respect in you was there...because I know that the truth will never be change..WHO YOU ARE..?and WHO I AM..?..I suffered a lot from you..I used to sacrifice things just for you..I'm just hoping that the chain handling myself will never be break..if that happened, I dont know what's gonna be the next..Now I will be following you..I'm giving my best yet the questions is still lingering here.."DO I MAKE YOU PROUD..?..I do hope so..and time will come this word will exists.."I AM PROUD OF YOU..!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home