determined lady

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

..expect the unexpected..!!

..well, its just a expression of them..and I utter that line when someone exists is a unexpected moment..It was unexpected because.. i didn't expect...just kidding.! it's just that i thought that we don't have something in common..we're very much differ from each other..YOU as WHO YOU ARE..in just a glimpse. you suddenly appear in my,"hindi naman magulong world,hindi din naman tahimik,pero parang ganun na din..!!some people says something against you but i just take it as their opinion,because i do have my opinions too..I take it as a basis to know who you are really and not to judge you..Because I met you as a good person and I know you as best one..If you know who you are and you think you are the one i'm pertaining to..my gratitude..THANK YOU for your time..I appreciated a lot..you're worthy..Because you're a good person for me...you're important one..just stays that way..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home